Citilink's Joblink program is about getting to work – linking you to the resources you need to get you where you need to go.
Enter Joblink for Commuters if you are an employee and would like assistance getting to/from work.
Need a job?
- Visit our links to job placement and training resources.
Need a ride?
- Find out which Citlink bus routes serve the top 100 employers in Fort Wayne
- Plan your Citilink bus trip using our Online Trip Planner, trip planning worksheet, or route schedules
- "Rack & Roll" by using your bike to extend Citilink service
- Calculate how much it costs to drive your car to work each day
- Register for the Joblink Rideshare program
Enter Joblink for Employers if you are an employer and would like to know about the benefits of employer supported commute assistance programs.
Want to save money?
- Learn about the Commuter Tax Benefit for employees or employers
- Check out our links to employer resources to reduce absenteeism & offer low cost benefits
- Joblink Best Practices: Allen County Commissioners help County and City employees coordinate carpool
- Joblink offers a number of services that will provide more reliable and affordable workforce transportation options.
- Reduce the number of vehicles coming to your work site and there by reducing the demand for parking and the related cost