News, Events & Media Releases
June 16, 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information contact:
Ashley Pino, 260-432-7368, email@example.com
Citilink is looking for public feedback to support and inform the exploration of universally accessible bus shelters.
Thank you so much for offering up your time and essential expertise to this project!
The virtual public engagement sessions will be held via Zoom at the following link:
- Two sessions will be held on Monday, June 27, 2022, from 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM and 6:00 PM-7:30 PM
- Virtual option via zoom n
- In-person option: The League for the Blind and Disabled is located at 5821 S Anthony Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46816
- Two sessions will be held on Tuesday, June 28, 2022, from 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM and 6:00 PM-7:30 PM
- Virtual option via zoom
- In-person option: Turnstone Center is located at 3320 N Clinton St, Fort Wayne, IN 46805
During the meeting, it is requested that you use the “raise hand” feature when responding.
You are welcome to participate in a way that feels comfortable to you. You may choose to keep your cameras on or off. You may also choose to utilize the chat function to share your thoughts.
You are invited to share your thoughts on:
- What accessibility barriers or issues have you experienced, or know about, related to the use of bus shelters?
- What are the features that would make a bus shelter fully accessible to you?
- What do we need to consider when it comes to designing universally accessible bus shelters for all?
ASL interpretation and Zoom live transcription will be provided. Please let us know if there is any other accommodation or accessibility concerns, we can help with.