Citilink Service Commitments
Mission Statement: To provide safe, courteous and dependable public transportation at the most reasonable cost to our community.
All Citilink passengers are entitled to:
- Transportation services regardless of race, gender, religion, national origin, or disability
- Courteous and professional service
- A safe and comfortable ride
- Current information on routes and services, upon request
- Announcement of major intersections, transfer points, routes and destinations
- Share your comments and concerns by calling 432-4546 or e-mail us.
To provide the safest and most comfortable experience for all passengers, the following are prohibited while riding the bus:
- Eating, drinking or smoking
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Profanity or loud or disruptive behavior
- Playing of any audio device without headphones
- Hazardous materials (i.e.; gas cans, car batteries, etc.)
- Standing in front of the yellow or white standee line
- Littering, destroying or vandalizing any Citilink property
- Any other activity prohibited by law
Failure to respect any of these restrictions may result in removal from the bus
Public transportation is a "shared-ride" service; therefore, we ask that you:
- Board at a designated bus stop (or at a safe/accessible street corner)
- Wear shirts and shoes at all times
- Refrain from spraying products that may cause breathing discomfort for others
- Allow persons who are elderly or have disabilities to sit in the areas marked "Priority Seating"
- Allow the driver to secure all mobility aids such as wheelchairs and scooters.
- Proper securement is required for transport.
- Fold all strollers before boarding the bus – drivers are not to lift any items
- Maintain control of any children under your care
- Control the behavior and location of any service animal. Any other animal must be in a proper pet carrier.
- All animals must be properly groomed.
- Keep the aisle clear for safe movement of fellow passengers
- Remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop
- Hold onto grab rails when standing
- Use caution when exiting/entering the bus – stand clear, do not cross in front of the bus
- Report any suspicious behavior to the bus driver
- Follow the instructions of the bus driver